Friday, August 5, 2011

Our New Blog Site

This is the new blog for our friends and family to follow Lily's Heart Journey. She is 7 months old now and scheduled for her Open Heart Surgery on August the 11th. I will post updates throughout surgery and recovery here. I will continue posting with updates on post op appointments and milestones accomplishments. I will also create an "up to now" post to catch you all up on how she has been doing since birth. We appreciate all of your love and support.
-The Borders Family

8 comments:

  1. Wishing all of you the best!!!! Keep fighting Lily, we love you!!! Many prayers, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you Lily-sending lots of prayers your way....Love you all & please let me know if I can do anything while your gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of love your way ~ Lily you are a God sent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, My daughter was also born with TGA, VSD and PS. She had the BT Shunt at 13 days old and the Rastelli at 17 months and she will be 3 next month. =) I know how hard it is to face such a big surgery. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Curious why she was not a candidate for Rastelli? Feel free to visit and/or follow my blog below. Heart hugs!

    Michelle
    http://www.withallmyhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete